I moved ProjectHax.com off of CloudFlare and onto a multi-server nginx proxy setup. I don’t expect there to be any issues except it might be slightly slower depending on your location.
If you did the hosts file fix, please delete all lines in ‘C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts’ that contain ‘projecthax.com’.
Turkey still appears to be having routing issues and I don’t know why no one has called their ISP to complain. So if you still can’t access the site add the following to your hosts file and delete any other line that says ‘projecthax.com’. Then add the one that I have below. This is a temporary solution.
What you all need to do is call your ISP (whoever provides your internet) and tell them you are having trouble accessing the CloudFlare IP ’188.8.131.52′.
CloudFlare is essentially a proxy service that caches content on a web site and at the same time hides the IP of the original web server. I use them so we don’t get hit with DoS attacks.
I should also point out that this is not a DNS issue. DNS resolves hostnames into IP addresses (internet protocol) and your DNS server is working perfectly fine. You just cannot route to the CloudFlare IP that ProjectHax has (I cannot change this) which is why you need to contact your ISP.
- Fixed a parse error when someone buys something from your stall
- Added support for using Premium Gold Tickets, Beginner EXP Scrolls, Instant Resurrection Scrolls, and horses
- Fixed not reforming party after a member leaves
- ProjectHax will be offline for a few minutes while a kernel upgrade is applied.
- #phBot v11.5.0 is out!
- ProjectHax should now be accessible to those in Turkey. If you did the hosts file fix you will need to undo it! http://t.co/UdYtKVILCE
- @Joosemora You want to lose a ton of money with the paid elixirs?
- There is still a routing problem in Turkey. http://t.co/oExaTxaZBk
- #phBot v11.4.9 is out!
- #phBot v11.4.8 is out!
- #phBot v11.4.7a has been released!
- #phBot v11.4.7 has been released! Updated with iSRO and SilkroadR and added some new features.