I rewrote the stats page to use a newer version of bootstrap and cSROR now shows up correctly. You’re welcome :)
The new ProjectHax forum is live! vBulletin must be replaced at some point due to the version we use not being updated and PHP 5.6 being EOL’d at the end of the year.
This means there will be a new payment system setup soon. There is nothing you need to do at the moment.
- Fixed return and disconnect sometimes not working with lure
- Fixed parse error with certain trade items
- Fixed pick pet items not showing up if there are multiple pages
- Fixed moving pick pet items causing a disconnect
- Fixed reverse return not working when returning to a party member
- Added support for equipping/unequipping items in the script
- Added support for using the SOCKS proxy if the passcode cannot be retrieved normally
- Added support for Palmrya on iSRO
- Removed SilkroadR
If you are using the Manager, be sure to change your SilkroadR characters to iSRO.
- Added missing Python functions from testing
- Fixed new Taklamakan teleporter destination not having the correct name
Yesterday, I added a simple installer that will download the latest version of phBot and the Manager. It gets installed to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Programs. You will need at least .NET Framework 4.5 to be installed. The good news is that it comes with Windows 8 / 10 and should automatically be there on Windows 7 if you install Windows updates.
It’s mostly meant for new users since I routinely get questions about where to download the bot or the Manager.
You can get it by clicking the “Download” link at the top of this page.
ECSRO private server support has been added to the testing release. If you have any issues just open a new thread!
For a few weeks now Joymax has stopped banning bots without VIP status. I do not know if they will start again in the future or not but currently it appears to be safe.
There has been some discussion on the forum here.