- Fixed new Taklamakan teleporter destination not having the correct name
- Fixed not exiting NPCs when the bot is stopped
- Fixed hidden status not being detected correctly
- Fixed not remounting the horse after a teleport
- Fixed job pouch not being cleared after a teleport
- Fixed job pouch containing items other than ‘Specialty Goods’ not being parsed
- Fixed disconnect when unequipping an avatar item from the bot
- Fixed bind IP not working
- Added support for new EXP/SP scrolls
- Changed monster summon scroll use delay to 10s after no monsters are around
Yesterday, I added a simple installer that will download the latest version of phBot and the Manager. It gets installed to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Programs. You will need at least .NET Framework 4.5 to be installed. The good news is that it comes with Windows 8 / 10 and should automatically be there on Windows 7 if you install Windows updates.
It’s mostly meant for new users since I routinely get questions about where to download the bot or the Manager.
You can get it by clicking the “Download” link at the top of this page.
ECSRO private server support has been added to the testing release. If you have any issues just open a new thread!
For a few weeks now Joymax has stopped banning bots without VIP status. I do not know if they will start again in the future or not but currently it appears to be safe.
There has been some discussion on the forum here.
- Added login queue stats
- Added zoom hack for clients not using the DLL
- Added packet time out check to CrapTrap
- Fixed invalid walk commands not being detected
- Fixed fortress areas being detected as a town
- Added ping statistics
- Added Manager
- CrapTrap will now suspend the client by default
- Added Manager
- Added support for multiple level ups
- Added an
Englishpatch option for vSRO
- Added support for disconnecting when dead
- Changed disconnect time to be based on time in game
Strongmonster preference not resetting on profile change
- Fixed not being able to add party buffs when the game skills are a different language