“We”, “we”, “Us”, “us”, “Our”, “our” refers to ProjectHax LLC.
“Client”, “client”, “User”, “user”, “You”, “you”, “Your”, “your” refers to any person or entities using our Services or Software.
“Service”, “Services”, “Software” refers to any software or services released, owned, or created by ProjectHax LLC.
The Client agrees that paying for a subscription grants access to our Software for the duration of their subscription and does not guarantee that the Software will work as expected. See “Limitation of Warranties” and “Limitation of Liability” sections.
1. We reserve the right to terminate any Client for any reason without notice.
2. We reserve the right to disallow access to any Client from our Services in any way we deem possible for any reason. This includes but is not limited to: hardware identifier bans and Internet Protocol bans.
3. We reserve the right to change how our Software and Services function at any time without warning.
Limitation of Warranties
By accessing or attempting to access our Services, you acknowledge and agree that our Services are provided “as is” and without warranty. Meaning that we do not warrant to you that:
1. our Services will meet your requirements or needs.
2. our Services will always be available to you.
3. our Services will always work without error.
4. our Services will be fixed if not operational.
5. our Services are reliable.
Limitation of Liability
In concurrence with the above Limitation of Warranties, you recognize and concur that no claim against us shall exceed the amount you paid to us, if any, for any use of our Services.
No attempt shall be made to refund a payment unless access to the Software is not possible. The Client shall contact us first to resolve any issues.
The Client agrees not to redistribute our Software without direct permission from us. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Re-uploading our Software to a 3rd party web host.
3rd Party Plugins
3rd party developers may write add-on software (otherwise known as “plugins”) for our Services. This software has not been vetted by us and comes “as is” without warranty. We make no claims of their safety and are considered use at your own risk. Plugins may transmit data to 3rd party servers which we have no control over.
The Client agrees to allow our Software to create a unique identifier for their computer so that their account can only be used on a limited number of computers at a given time. This information is stored in such a way that it can only identify the users account and contains no personally identifiable information.
The Client shall not use our Services in a way that was not intended by us. Any attempt to do so may result in the suspension of your account. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Creating a plugin that abuses game features.
2. Using a feature or bug in a way that was unintentional.
The Client agrees not to use our Services to violate the “Terms of Service”, “Acceptable Use Policy”, or “EULA” of other companies services they intend to use the Software with.
The Client agrees that violating the “Terms of Service”, “Acceptable Use Policy”, or “EULA” of other companies services they intend to use our Services with may result in the total loss of their account(s) with said services. We cannot be held responsible for any loss that may occur.
You agree not to reverse engineer any Software we release. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Reverse engineering to change the behavior of the Software or for use in your own software.
2. Circumvent any protection mechanism inside the Software.
3. Bypass authentication to use the Software without an active subscription.
Any attempt to reverse engineer, circumvent, bypass, or modify any of our Software will result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
Information We Collect
1. Email address
We use your email address to send your account details to you. This information is only collected if you purchase our Services.
2. Internet Protocol Address
We may collect your IP address to prevent abuse of our Services.
3. Hardware Information
By using our Software, we collect information about your computer to limit access to to your account.
4. Game Information
By using our Software, information may be transmitted to our servers to improve your experience with the Software. e.g. Game passcode
4. Google Analytics
5. Google Adsense
6. We use several payment processors which collect information about you when you make a purchase. They have different privacy policies which you can find on their website. Information sent by payment processors to us is used to track your subscription.
We do not have access to payment details. Our payment processors handle that information securely.
How Information is Collected
We collect this information through your browser, cookies, and our Software. Cookies are used by our 3rd parties to prevent fraudulent behavior and provide analytical data to us to improve our Services.
The information we collect may be shared in order to assist you with your account. We do not sell any information we collect to 3rd parties.
We may place affiliate ads on our Services. No data except for your IP address is shared with them unless you access their Services. They will have their own privacy policies.
3rd party sellers that resell our Services may collect information about you. We do not have control over their policies or business practices.
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Emails and Communication
We may send emails to you about your subscription or when you request information about your subscription. We do not send unsolicited emails.
You may ask to have your account deleted by emailing email@example.com. If your account has an active subscription the deletion process may prevent you from accessing our Services from that email.
We cannot remove payment data as it is used to track subscriptions.